From:
"Cynthia E. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2019 09:49:27 -0400
Greetings,

We will catalog and shelve this book in our Maine Collection.  Please
consider purchasing this book for your library.

Shelley Reed Burbank, a former Trustee at the Limerick Public Library
has written this book with Martha Risberg Brosio. Shelley is a
talented writer!! Please consider purchasing this book for your library.

Title:  The Last Ten Days Academia, Dementia, and the Choice to Die.
by Martha Risberg Brosio and Shelley Burbank.

https://www.amazon.com/Last-Ten-Days-Academia-Dementia/dp/1975501810/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=the+last+10+days+academia%2C+dementia%2C+and+the+choice+to+die&qid=1561468052&s=books&sr=1-1

This is Martha and Richard's love story and tells how Richard hastened
his own death by VSED (Voluntary Stopping of Eating and Drinking) two
years after receiving a diagnosis of Primary Progressive Aphasia, a
type of dementia.

A touching love story and memoir.

Enjoy your day,

Cindy Smith