Ben Blackmon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 May 2022 10:06:03 -0400
Hello All,

I wanted to let you all know about an upcoming event at Rockport Public
Library sponsored by the Rockport Library Foundation.

We will have Chris Bohjalian come and talk and do a book signing on Friday
June 17th at 6:30!!! Tickets are free but you need to reserve your seat
ahead of time. You can get your ticket at   --
rockportoperahouse.thundertix.com  --  we are expecting to "sell" out.

The event will be held at the Rockport Opera House which is right across
the street from the library.

Chris is a great speaker so if you are going to be in the area you should
check it out.

Warm Regards
Ben B
Rockport Public Library