From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2021 17:51:33 -0400
Hello. This email is to alert you to the next program in Thomas Memorial
Library's ongoing virtual Maine Wildlife series, which will be taking place
tomorrow night, *Thursday, October 14th at 6:30pm. *Join us for: *Backyard
Birding Basics, with Maine Audubon!*

*Join Thomas Memorial Library and Maine Audubon for this evening
presentation where you’ll learn how to make your yard into a bird-friendly
oasis. Discover what plants to plant, what bird seed to use, and what other
features you can install to make the birds in your little corner of the
world happy year-round. You do want happy birds, don’t you?? We look
forward to seeing you there!*

This event is free and open to all. Registration is required so that we can
send you a Zoom link to join. You can register here:
https://www.thomasmemoriallibrary.org/23114-2/.

We encourage you to sign up for this program and to please help us spread
the word about it to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks for your
help with this and we hope to see you tomorrow night. Stay safe, be well
and have a wonderful day.

--Andy Ryer

--
Andrew J. Ryer