Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:27:44 -0500
Thanks to Linda for calling attention to this important position opening.  Here's your chance to advocate for school libraries throughout our great state.  It is challenging and exciting, you meet and work with great people, and I know it is a perfect match for some of you out there.

Please feel free to contact me off list for encouragement.

Pam Goucher

Sent from my iPad