Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:52:45 -0500
8bit
From:
"Anna Römer" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Mary Anne Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Don't forget the changing demographics in Maine. The State is getting
older at one of the fastest rates in the nation. This coming year our town
will only have 12 new kindergartners coming in. An all time low. Get in
touch with your schools and they can give you a good idea of the current
and projected numbers.

Anna Römer
Director
Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library