From:
Kathleen Spahn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Spahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:34:59 -0500
Hello again.

We have installed a new server and restored our database. Things are running smoothly at this point and hopefully will continue to do so!!

Please be aware that we were forced to restore to Saturday night's backup so there may be some issues surrounding returns, renewals, or requests made between Saturday night and this afternoon. Don't hesitate to be in touch if you have any questions - 871-1700 x735 for ILL, or  871-1700 x730 for the Lending Desk.

Thanks to all for your patience.

Regards,
Kathleen

Kathleen Spahn, MLIS / CAS-DL
Manager, Lending Services and ILS
Portland Public Library
www.portlandlibrary.com<http://www.portlandlibrary.com>

I find that a great part of the information I have
was acquired by looking something up and
finding something else on the way.
-Franklin P. Adams