From:
Tina Branco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tina Branco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2013 18:38:57 -0500
Michele,

I just tested a download on a PC version of ADE 2.0 (the latest version).
When you open ADE and go to the Library view, you must then locate your item
in the list, right click on the item you want to return.  You will be
offered an option of "return borrowed item."  I was able to click on that
and it was immediately removed from my download shelf in Overdrive.

I can't speak to the MAC option.  Not sure if this helps, but at least we
know the newer version still offers the option, and it works.

FWIW, I had a big problem with the new version of ADE dumping my computer's
authorization and not allowing me to transfer downloads to my Nook.  I was
extremely frustrated until I clicked on the live Chat feature of Adobe's
help page.  The online help chatter had the problem fixed (it was an Adobe
problem, not me) after about 20 minutes, but everything is now working fine.
The chat person was knowledgeable, did not appear to be "working from a
script" and immediately understood my problem and my question.  They stayed
on line until I had tested all options and was sure it was working properly
with my Nook.

Tina Branco
Director, So Thomaston PL