From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2021 14:56:35 -0400
A *Lost December* and there's reason to believe
Maybe this book might be found and then not lost
Just remember, the next time that you're delivery receivin'
That Camden's book should not be tossed

And it's one more book that missed a scan in
And it won't be found in all likelihood
If you think Simpson could be forgiven, I wish you would

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, yeah

--
Andrew J. Ryer
Community Engagement Manager