Sender: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From: Skidompha Library Youth Services <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 14:05:48 -0400
Hello all,

The Lupine Committee is accepting applications for new members. We have two
spots available for school or public librarians. If you have any questions
about the Lupine Committee or what is expected of our members, check out
the application and/or email me.

Here's the application: https://forms.gle/vYam69pUD76BFi4aA

We're asking for applications to be submitted by 50:00 PM on Friday, June
3.
Have a wonderful afternoon, and enjoy the sunshine!
Jessie

Jessie Trafton
Youth Services Librarian
Skidompha Library
184 Main Street
Damariscotta, ME 04543
207.563.5513
She/her/hers

*The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the
compassionate actions of its members.* -Coretta Scott King