From:
betty culley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
betty culley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:42:05 -0500
HI!

I tried posting this before but wasn’t able to. If I can’t post it now, please let me know why. Thanks!

My editor at Crown Books for Young Readers gave me some extra copies of my middle grade book, DOWN TO EARTH, that came out last August. It takes place in Maine and has lots of STEM content about space and geology and water. I’d love to pass them on to teachers or librarians that would be interested. Please let me know if you’d like a new hardcover copy. Please email me at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best,
Betty Culley

Website: www.bettyculley.com