Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2018 15:52:39 -0400
Sender:
From:
Kate Wing <[log in to unmask]>
My name is Kate Wing and I am a Simmons student researching professional
development and education for Maine library directors. I’m looking for a
few people to interview in the coming weeks for a study on how library
directors get the information they need to do their jobs. I want to know
specifically how Maine’s librarians engage with the wider world of
librarianship, with the goal of exploring how we can be better supported.

This study will have a few stages, and right now I’m looking for people who
meet the following criteria:

Maine public library director

No MLIS or a college degree (have only completed high school or a GED
program)

Willing to be interviewed for an hour, maybe two

Would like a $30 Amazon gift card

Identifying information such as name of the interviewee and the name of the
library will not appear in the research report or any subsequent
publications.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you are interested in participating.

Thank you!
Kate

--
Kate McGowen Wing