Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2021 18:54:47 +0000
Sender:
From:
Ann Spinney <[log in to unmask]>
Newbie here needing advice: The college is on break, and due to campus closures, our last van pickup was December 16th; we won't have another van pickup until January 6th. I realize that all the notifications I sent can't prevent a patron from requesting one of our books! So should I even be checking Notices? Or just let the requests either filter down to another library holding the title, or die on the vine (item requests and INN-reach requests)?
Thank you and apologies for bothering everyone.

Ann Morrison Spinney, PhD
Asst. Dean of Learning Resources
E. Perrin Edmunds Library
Northern Maine Community College