From:
Justin Hoenke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Hoenke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 10:16:58 -0500
(Hey Maine!  YALSA has extended the deadline for this AWESOME contest for teen programs...if you've got a rad teen program, please share it with us!  Let's get Maine Libraries and all their awesomeness on the map!)

(Please note: I'm on the committee who has prepared this program!)

You! Yes, YOU! What kinds of programs are you doing in your library?! Have you created an innovative program that addresses a new teen interest or need, or a program that might meet an old teen interest or need in a new, unique way? Tell YALSA all about it, and you could win a cash award AND be included in the sixth edition of Excellence in Library Service to Young Adults!

Because we want to hear from YOU, YALSA has extended the deadline in the search for Excellence in Library Services to Young Adults<http://www.ala.org/yalsa/excellence-library-services-young-adults-2012>. We want to hear about your creative programming ideas! Maybe you know someone who came up with an idea that is innovative?! Let us know who they are and we'll get in touch with them!

Email me [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&[log in to unmask]> and our committee will ask you all about it! Don't worry about the application, we want to hear from you directly!
http://yalsa.ala.org/blog/2013/01/15/calling-all-excellent-programs/

Justin Hoenke
Teen Librarian
Portland Public Library