From:
Lee Koenigs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee Koenigs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2021 16:52:47 -0400
AND if you’re not in the Carrabassett Valley area, but are strongly
hankering for EXTREMELY INEXPENSIVE reading material, the Friends of Libby
Library are also having their end of season Book Shed Sale tomorrow
beginning at 10 am.  The Shed is located at the end of our parking lot,
bordering Memorial Park.

Sorry Andrea, couldn’t resist the piggy-back marketing!!

Lee M. Koenigs

Library Director

Libby Memorial Library

MLA Small & Rural Library Group Chair