Molly Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 May 2022 17:35:46 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

I will be bringing a basket of books full of titles generously donated by our authors with a retail value of more than $400 to the conference (wholesale library value of over $260.00 and counting).

You will see titles from Maine authors Irene Drago, Sue Starr, Kate Hotchkiss Taylor, Rae Chalmers, Christopher Lockwood, Nancy Cohen, David Treadwell, Bruce Fleming, Bill Anthony,
Bethany Lynne Davis, Janet Williams, Edith Schriever, Deb Gould, Jane Sloven, Claire Ackroyd, Hans Krichels, Sandra Dunham, Jean Flahive, Robert Spencer, and Elizabeth Loewald, with more to be added.

Please support Maine Library Association's Scholarship by purchasing as many raffle tickets as you are able at the conference to win this amazing basket of books.

100% of the proceeds will go to MLA
(I will be adding candy from Rockland, Maine too!)
You need not be present to win but it certainly would help with delivery!

Thank you for your support of the Maine Library Association and Maine authors.
Tickets will be available at our vendor booth at the conference. See you there!

Molly

Molly Larson
Publishing Coordinator
Bookstore & Library Relations