From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2013 20:15:04 +0000
Did you know that manufacturers of fluorescent light bulbs offer free recycling of CFLs at over 150 locations in Maine?  It's important to recycle fluorescent light bulbs to prevent the release of mercury to Maine's environment.   To help get the word out about the free recycling program, the manufacturers have given D.E.P. thousands of bookmarks to distribute across the state.  The bookmarks direct people to www.lamprecycle.org to find nearby locations to recycle their CFLs and other fluorescent lights.

If you are interested in receiving some of these free bookmarks to make available to your patrons, please contact me to let me know how many you'd like and the name and address for mailing them to you.  Thank you very much for your consideration of this offer.

Carole Cifrino, Manager
Product Management Programs
Sustainability Unit
Maine Dept. of Environmental Protection
Phone - 207-287-7720; Fax 207-287-6220
[log in to unmask]<BLOCKED::mailto:[log in to unmask]>