From:
Janet Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2022 12:47:15 -0600
I find the linked explanation a bit ambiguous. In the second part, it
says that you only capitalize "library" if you are talking about a
specific library. Yet the example sentence talks about going to "the"
library, not "a" library, which suggests to me that they are talking
about a specific library. :)

Janet Wilson

--
Janet Wilson, Director