From:
Julia Hoisington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julia Hoisington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2021 10:29:59 -0400
It's a Friday cleaning frenzy at Thomas. There is something about the
upcoming weekend that just makes you want to... clean out closets? Maybe
it's just us and not everyone, but at any rate:

I have:
A box of 125+ regular CD jewel cases. You heard me! Free! To anyone on the
delivery! Take the whole box! (PLEASE). Fair warning, If you ask for just
one, you're getting about 25.

44 large metal bookends in varying shades of color, age, brand,
deteriorating cork bottom, foam bottom, etc. Some are stuck together in a
stack and it is too early in the morning and too late in the week for me to
pry them apart. Listen, these aren't in the best condition. Some could
definitely benefit from some TLC. But bookends are bookends and sometimes
as long as it can hold up a shelf of books, who cares what it looks like,
right?

5 small dark green bookends with deteriorating cork from Highsmith - look
pretty good aside from the old cork.

Julia Hoisington
Access Services Manager
Thomas Memorial Library