Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 09:22:36 -0500
At Schneider Electric we take pride in helping school districts create
21st century learning environments for their students and staff.

To help school districts across the nation achieve their goals, we’re
launching a contest to fund bold ideas that transform schools. So no
matter how large or small your idea, we want to hear about it. We will
choose one innovative idea to be awarded up to $100,000 in cash or cash
equivalent.

https://r1.dotdigital-pages.com/p/4VK3-JW/k12-bold-ideas-contest