From:
Jill Piekut Roy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jill Piekut Roy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2021 14:05:17 -0400
Hi all,

I'd like to offer the following duplicate Maine/Town History books and
booklets free to libraries on van delivery. All fair to good condition with
library labels and markings. Please reply with your name, library, and item
number(s) 1-14.

1. Ten Years at Pemaquid: Sketches of Its History and Its Ruins by J. Henry
Cartland

2. Profiles of Yarmouth Heritage by Yarmouth Historical Society

3. Ancient North Yarmouth and Yarmouth, Maine: A History by William
Hutchinson Rowe

4. Brunswick, Maine: 200 Years A Town

5. Maine Beautiful by Wallace Nutting (2 copies)

6. Phippsburg Fair to the Wind: A Chronicle of Early America by Phippsburg
Historical Society

7. Our Town Picture History Greater Bath/Brunswick: Collector's Edition 1989
(2 copies)

8. Maine: The Land of Remembered Vacations (promotional booklet)

9. Maine Extends A Cordial Welcome (promotional booklet)

10. A History of Bartlett's Island, Mount Desert, Maine by Ester Binneswies
and Muriel Davisson

11. A Summary History of Bath, Maine 1850-1990 by P.L. Pert, Jr.

12. Merrymeeting Park 1898, Brunswick, Maine by Christopher B. Gutscher

13. My Maine Folks by Inez M. Farrington

14. Picturesque Maine by Hugh J. Christholm

Thanks,

Jill Piekut Roy

Archivist & Special Collections Librarian

Sagadahoc History & Genealogy Room

Patten Free Library

33 Summer Street

Bath, Maine 04530