Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 2020 12:20:15 -0400
I like the state of emergency response, I think that does indicate that
all bets are off, and that we are doing our best to balance services
with public health and safety.

I would add that we are using caution to shorten exposure, CDC considers
"contact" to be greater than 15 minutes.  30 minute visits reduce air
saturation levels (think about how bad bars and restaurants have been)
and the lessens the opportunity for exposure.  I read the
guidelines/questions/definitions used by contact tracers to manage our
limits.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/contact-tracing/contact-tracing-plan/contact-tracing.html

Then I like to use the word "liability."  We do not want to be a vector
for transmission.

My two cents, good luck, I have a patron who challenges me every visit,
but I cite my sources and state things in terms of liability and public
health.  He then cracks a joke and leaves, so all is good.

Chip