From:
Claudia A Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claudia A Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2013 11:00:25 -0500
Dear Friends,

     I am looking for a little help with our Honeywell Voyager bar code
scanners.  I have checked the Internet for help, but nothing is specific
to Millennium.  I need to set up the scanners to include a prefix "b"
before the scan code (specific to our library, I believe.).  I have
followed the instructions in the book and tried using the MetroSet GUI
for the scanner.

    The trouble in part is that I know I want Codabar scan codes (which
were activated).  I have three scanners.  Two scan in the code, but
without the prefix.  The previous director set them up initially, and no
one else seems tho know anything about this.  Can you tell me what my
settings should be, other than Codabar?  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Claudia A Reynolds
Tech Services/ Reference