From:
Jason Fenimore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason Fenimore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2015 12:08:11 -0400
Weirdly, last week I was at my desk and got a call from a fellow staff
member asking if I had any nylon bags. The van guy was here and I assumed he
wanted to take any extras I had laying around. I didn't and told him so and
thought that was the end of that.
Yesterday on our next van delivery he dropped off 15 - 20 empty bags of
various sizes.
Oy!
Did not need them.
Usually the ones that come in with our requests are sufficient--and I can't
use the nylon bags for out-of-state.
PPL was my first gift offering--they will be getting about 8 of them.
I will send the rest to you Patty.

Jason Fenimore
Reference Librarian
Louis B. Goodall Mem. Library