From:
"Ryer,Lindsey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryer,Lindsey
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2021 15:23:46 +0000
Hi Sally,
South Portland's copy has 3 discs.
Thanks,
Lindsey

-----Original Message-----
From: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sally J. Bannen
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 3:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EXTERNAL: [MELIBS-L] b39610433- lud ,spp

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the City of South Portland Mail System. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi folks,

I think my copy requires a new bib but just checking... there are indeed only 3 discs?

Thanks,
Sally

Sally Bannen
Technical Services Librarian
Windham Public Library
217 Windham Center Road
Windham ME 04062
(207) 892-1908 ext.7

NOTICE: Under Maine’s Freedom of Access (“Right-to-Know”) law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about City business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.