Sender:
From:
Marcia Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2013 12:11:06 -0500
Hi, All,

One of our teachers wants to put on a play of Charlotte's Web.  I
found a Scholastic adaptation of the screenplay for the movie which I
don't think involves copyright issues.  This will be a free
performance and I am looking for other options for a script plus an
understanding of what legal steps we need to take.  Could anyone help
me?

TIA,
Marcia

--