From:
Nancy Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2016 11:24:27 -0500
Work with your school librarian. Especially the K-8 grades. If you can be
in the school library on an school Open House night - the students will see
that their parents attend!

Nancy B. Grant
Maine Balsam Libraries Consortium President
Retired LMS, NBCT
Dover-Foxcroft, Maine

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 5:21 PM, Vose Library <[log in to unmask]