Sender: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 15:35:35 -0500
From: Hamlin Library <[log in to unmask]>
I need to replace my juvenile nonfiction offerings on baseball, football
and basketball.  Our books are woefully out of date.  Does anyone have
any particular books that they can recommend?  I'm not looking for
guides on how to play; more like books with interesting stats and
whatnot.  I've found some decent looking options on Amazon, but wanted
to fish for solid kid-loved recommendations before ordering replacements.

Thanks!

Jennifer Lewis
Librarian
Hamlin Memorial Library & Museum