From:
Library Director <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Library Director <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:43:05 +0000
Hello all,

After a brief closure / relocation due to mold issues, we are back in our building and open for business as usual!

-Lee

Lee Shaw
Library Director
Town of New Gloucester
379 Intervale Road
New Gloucester, ME 04260
Tel. (207) 926-4840

The Town of New Gloucester Board of Selectmen considers home  email addresses personal information and
asks anyone who sends or receives email with home email  addresses displayed to respect peoples' privacy
and consider the addresses as personal information.   Once an email address is displayed on a public
document, however, it may be open to public scrutiny.