From:
"Maxell, Alison L" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maxell, Alison L
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2021 14:29:11 +0000
Hi everyone,

I am writing today to share news of two vacancies here at MSL.  We are looking to hire a Librarian - Core Services and a Librarian Generalist.  The complete direct hire postings with application are available via this link:  http://www.maine.gov/fps/opportunities.  If you have any questions about the postings, please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  The application deadline is October 8, 2021.

Thanks for sharing!

Alison L. Maxell
Director of Public Services and Outreach, Research & Innovation
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME  04333-0064