Mamie Anthoine Ney <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 15 Jan 2022 19:15:23 -0500
What Andrea said. I recently read an ARC that was so full of mistakes that
they slowed down my reading. The final publication took care of all the
problems.

Best, Mamie

--

Mamie Anthoine Ney

Auburn Public Library

49 Spring St.

Auburn, ME 04210

207.333.6640 x 2020

www.auburnpubliclibrary.org
β€œIt seems like everything sleeps in winter, but it's really a time of
renewal and reflection.” ― Elizabeth Camden, Until the Dawn
<https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/44589607>