From:
"McKenney, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKenney, Janet
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 13:56:49 +0000
See below for some new additions to LearningExpress Library and the Popular Software Tutorials.
The National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) is a great new practice exam and e-book!
Also, new software updates (CS6) for Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

Janet McKenney
Director of Library Development
Maine State Library
64 State House Station