From:
Debra Lay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debra Lay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2022 11:16:57 -0500
Yes from Vose - just need to know details.
Thank you Marilla!
Best,
Debra
Debra Lay, Library Director
Vose Library <http://www.voselibrary.org>
392 Common Road
Union, ME  04862
207.785.4733

*Serving the community of Union, Maine*

*advancing learning, inspiring curiosity, enriching lives, and promoting
community*

follow us on
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/voselibrary/>
&