From:
Susan Flaherty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Flaherty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2021 10:56:28 -0400
Maine Historical took a good number of our surplus yearbooks.  But we still
have plenty to give away.  I have a full list which I'm happy to share with
anyone that has any interest.  We have some Cathedral High, some Portland
High, some St Joe's, alot of McAuley, and a few from Mahoney.   We are not
on the van but we can make other arrangements if there is interest.  You
can reply to me off-list ([log in to unmask])  Thanks!  Sue Flaherty
librarian MIHC