From:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:01:56 -0400
Hi everyone,

I still need any help you can give regarding the following book description. It is none of the following. She said it is not part of a series, and she thinks the author's first name might be Michael or start with an M.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Alexis

"I got a response back from someone at the Augusta Public Library suggesting the following options:

“Alterworld (Play to Live series), by D. Rus: http://www.goodreads.com/series/133857-play-to-live

The Eye of Minds (The Mortality Doctrine series), by James Dashner: http://www.goodreads.com/series/95358-the-mortality-doctrine

The Otherland Series by Tad Williams : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otherland

Ready Player One, by Ernest Cline: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9969571-ready-player-one”