From:
Waterford Library <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Waterford Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2021 09:11:12 -0400
There was just a commentary on MPBN about the shortage of printed
material.  Some Libraries were looking to buy through local book sellers
and others were looking at alternative sites such as Amazon.  Wonder if
some of you are purchasing from other vendors or just waiting????
Thanks for feedback,
Nancy Eaton
Waterford Library Association
Ps.It’s been over a month since we placed our last B&T feedback,
book order, and not one has arrived yet.