From:
Robin Lowell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Lowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2022 18:46:12 +0000
Dear Maine library friends,

Please join us in welcoming Courtney Sparks as Freeport Community Library's new director! Courtney has been with us since 2017 and our assistant director since 2019. She has been in the field for 15 years and brings a variety of experiences and knowledge to the position.

Since arriving at FCL, Courtney has become an essential part of our library team and the Freeport community. I've known Courtney since we met at a Bonnie Collins-led cataloging class in 2008 and have greatly enjoyed working with her since then at both PFL and FCL. All of us at Freeport Community Library are thrilled about this news for her and for ourselves (because she's awesome).

---
Robin Lowell (she/her)
Technical Services and Systems Librarian
Freeport Community Library
10 Library Drive
Freeport, ME 04032
freeportlibrary.com