From:
Debra Lay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debra Lay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2022 13:08:33 -0500
Hello All,
Vose Library was the lucky partner in this project and I have to give it
two thumbs up - WAY up. It's light lifting on behalf of the library with a
phenomenal report in the end; loaded with suggestions and feedback. The
students did a fantastic job with Prof. Weigle's leadership.
Be well,
Debra
Debra Lay, Library Director
Vose Library <http://www.voselibrary.org>
392 Common Road
Union, ME  04862
207.785.4733

*Serving the community of Union, Maine*

*advancing learning, inspiring curiosity, enriching lives, and promoting
community*

follow us on
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/voselibrary/>
&