From:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2019 14:09:18 -0400
We are considering Opting In at our local library and are curious what
other libraries are considering? I have already seen the FAQ page. I'm
working on compiling a list of additional pros to provide to our Town
Council, etc. If people wouldn't mind sharing off-list, I would appreciate
it.

Thank you,

Alexis

Alexis M. Dixon
Circulation Manager
Orono Public Library
39 Pine Street
Orono, ME 04473
(207) 866-5060 ext.3
http://library.orono.org/overview

*A reasonable effort will be made to respond to all emails received in a
timely manner though the most expedient communication would be through our
Town phone number. Please note that all emails sent from or coming to this
address are considered a public document and are subject to the State of
Maine Freedom of Access of Law.*

--
_Please note that email sent from or coming to this address may be
considered a public document and be subject to the State of Maine Freedom