From:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2018 09:28:41 -0400
I don't know if anyone else has said this, but I think probably what
happened is another patron accidentally typed in their barcode incorrectly.
Since Cloudlibrary doesn't provide any other identifier other than the
state, your library location, and then your barcode, someone could easily
put in the wrong one and still get books to their device (it just so
happens that it's in another persons account). I would recommend to your
patron that they get a new barcode. It's probably not the answer they want
to hear, but it will take care of the problem so that they have a private
account again. Hope this helps!

Alexis

--
*Alexis*

Alexis M. Dixon
Circulation Manager
Orono Public Library
39 Pine Street
Orono, ME 04473
(207) 866-5060 ext.3
http://library.orono.org/overview

*A reasonable effort will be made to respond to all emails received in a
timely manner though the most expedient communication would be through our
Town phone number. Please note that all emails sent from or coming to this
address are considered a public document and are subject to the State of
Maine Freedom of Access of Law.*