Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 14:00:09 +0000
Sender:
From:
"Maxell, Alison L" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,

I will be speaking with Meg Haskell, Senior Features Reporter for the Bangor Daily News, later today about a story she is doing on "unusual things you can borrow from your local library".  So, wondering what all of you might be circulating that would be interesting to include...Janet McKenney alerted me to the story about Bowdoinham lending tree pruners to help people get rid of brown tail moth caterpillars...what unusual items are you lending?  If you have a moment, send me a quick email.  I would love to include you in the story!

All good wishes,

Alison

Alison L. Maxell
Director of Public Services and Outreach, Research & Innovation
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME  04333-0064