Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 14:32:53 +0000
Sender: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From: Abby Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Good morning!

Ellsworth Public Library is getting ready to kickoff our second NEA Big Read with an author talk from NYT reporter John Leland (author of Happiness is a Choice You Make: Lessons from a Year Among the Oldest Old).  Everyone is welcome to join us for this virtual event on Saturday, October 2 at 7 p.m. Registration is required. Here's a link with more information and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

http://www.ellsworth.lib.me.us/events/big-read-kickoff-happiness-is-a-choice-you-make/

Thanks!
-Abby

?

Abby Morrow
Community Engagement Librarian
Ellsworth Public Library
20 State Street
Ellsworth, ME  04605
(207) 667-6363

Subscribe<http://www.ellsworth.lib.me.us/how-do-i/sign-up-for-the-e-newsletter/> to our email newsletter!
Donate<http://www.ellsworth.lib.me.us/donate/> to the library's Annual Appeal

Currently reading:  Why Buddhism is True by Robert Wright