From:
Kelly Greenlee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Greenlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2022 09:43:27 -0500
Greetings, everyone.

Tonight (Tuesday, January 18) at 6:30 p.m., Prince Memorial LIbrary is
hosting Susan Casey, licensed mental health clinician for a virtual program
called "Leaping In: On Supporting Teens and Young Adults Through Big
Challenges."

Susan is the founder and host of the L.E.A.P. podcast, a platform for
struggling young adults to share their painful and transformational stories
with peers, educators, and parents. On the L.E.A.P. podcast, Susan has
talked with young adults about suicide, sexual assault, self-injurious
behaviors, eating disorders, coming out as nonbinary, being bi-racial and
gay, and experiencing loss of a sibling and its impact on self and family.

About tonight's presentation: Moving through the difficult periods of our
lives can be transformative if we do so with self-love and compassion. How
can we teach these skills to our young people and learn them ourselves? How
do we help our young people embrace and celebrate all of who they are? When
do we collectively learn to allow ourselves the grace to be flawed human
beings?

Susan is a licensed mental health clinician, a certified bereavement group
facilitator, an author, and a certified life coach. She has worked in
hospice, in-patient, and home-based settings with teens and adults, and
taught numerous courses to executive leaders and clinicians.

To register for tonight's event:
https://networkmaine.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0sc-2srjwuHNWpPFxmJTt5A6ASiqp5IbMV