Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 17:53:32 -0500
Hi everyone,

At our library in Calais, we are looking at non-resident fees and also
discussing possible or not possible discounts for particular groups of
citizens, i.e. seniors, veterans, etc....

I would like to hear from other libraries to get some ideas. How do
other libraries do the resident and non-resident fees if any are
applied? If they are applied, how do other libraries approach or
already have in place the discounts for particular groups? Are there
any libraries who solicit a certain fee from the outlying town with no
library of their own to pay a one time yearly fee to cover the
non-residents so they can be a member ofthe billing town library,
etc...?

Any information will be greatly appreciated and helpful.

Joyce Garland,

Director

Calais Free Library

454-2758