From:
Michelle Brenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Brenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2021 14:22:48 -0400
Is anyone from Southern Maine going to the NELA conference on Monday? Yes,
this coming Monday.....
I just received an email offering a scholarship to attend (I had applied
months ago for a scholarship but didn't get one).  They are requiring proof
of vaccination and masking so I am fairly comfortable going but it is a
long drive and would prefer to carpool (masked).
It seems like a great opportunity so I figured I would try and make it work.
Please reply (off list) if you are attending and would be willing to talk
about carpooling.
Thanks!
*Michelle*

Michelle Brenner