Raminta Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 May 2022 16:52:10 +0000
Good afternoon to all of you wonderful people in Maine Library land!
Portland Pride is happening this year and Portland Public Library will be marching in the parade along with our bookmobile.
We would LOVE to have you join our group!
This year's Pride is Saturday, June 18th.
If you'd like to join us, please shoot me an email off list at [log in to unmask]
It's ALWAYS a great time and you AND yours are definitely welcome.
Have a great rest of your week!

Raminta Moore | Arts & Culture Librarian
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.portlandlibrary.com<http://www.portlandlibrary.com>
5 Monument Square | Portland, ME  04101
(207)771-2711 or (207)871-1700, ext. 711

Pronouns<https://lgbt.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/175/2016/07/LGBTCC-Gender-pronoun-guide.pdf>: She, Her, Hers

Please check our website for current hours of operation.