From:
Julie Forbus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2021 10:04:09 -0500
Hello all,

Just to be clear, we here at Madison Public Library adhere to all the
cleaning protocols and practices put forth by the CDC, even if we
wonder if those practices make any difference in preventing COVID-19.

Do I want to get COVID? No. I want a vaccine, as soon as possible.

Do I want someone else to get COVID because I wasn't being diligent
about my public spaces? No. So I clean and disinfect those surfaces.

Do I understand that everyone has their own personal level of comfort
and risk? Yes.

Will I ever offer my opinion on this listserve again? Probably not.

However, I will belong to the listserve because that is required by
the Maine State Library, and I will read my emails.

Have a great day all, and stay safe,

Julie
Madison Public