From:
Richard Fortin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Fortin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2020 21:06:16 -0400
Maine librarians,

Richard here at the Bailey Library in Winthrop.

We are so excited to share with you our new virtual department - "Bailey at
Home" - http://baileylibrary.org/athome.

This is a new *sub-website* - separate from our main website - that will
remain active and open throughout our temporary closure, and maybe beyond.
It is a way for patrons to stay connected to the library, and to stay
informed, engaged and entertained while we are closed.

Most of the information on this site applies to most of you and your
patrons, so copy away!

Over and out,

Richard Fortin, Director
Bailey Public Library