From:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2018 13:35:39 -0500
I was gifted this book for Christmas and it's hilarious!

--
Alexis M. Dixon
Circulation Desk Clerk

*A reasonable effort will be made to respond to all emails received in a
timely manner though the most expedient communication would be through our
Town phone number. Please note that all emails sent from or coming to this
address are considered a public document and are subject to the State of
Maine Freedom of Access of Law.*