From:
"Dina J. McKelvy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dina J. McKelvy
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:01:07 +0000
Oh - you all are making me reminisce about my favorite series as a kid -

http://www.goodreads.com/series/50511-childhood-of-famous-americans

Maybe not hefty enough for a precocious 8 year old reader.

-Dina

Dina McKelvy, MLS, AHIP
Library Manager for Automation and Planning / Maine Medical Center Library
22 Bramhall Street / Portland, Maine 04102-3175
(207) 662-4080 ph / (207) 761-3027 fax