Andrea DeBiase <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:32:07 -0500
I was wondering if any libraries had a business cell phone for texting
customers? Often that is how people want to communicate and I really do
no want to use my cell phone for people I don't know! Emailing is fine
and many have that on their phones now too. Also use Facebook messenger.
I also use my own phone to upload programing and event photos to the
library Facebook page...

Just curious...Happy Thanksgiving and thank you,

Andrea

--
Andrea DeBiase
Library Director

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. ~Jorge Luis Borges